Here at Kader Investment, Inc., we provide quality property management services. We handle all aspects of property management from preparing the home for rent all the way to inspecting units after tenants move out. We currently manage hundreds of properties and maintain over 98% occupancy rates.
In property management, KII provides services such as:
- Evaluating the property to determine optimum rental rates
- Preparing the property for rental
- Marketing the property for rent
- Screening and selecting tenants, using background checks and pre-defined tenant criteria
- Drawing up lease agreements and performing move in inspections
- Collecting rent and security deposits, as well as securing any applicable late fees and late payments
- Handling evictions where necessary
- Performing periodic inspections, maintenance work, repairs, and/or remodeling services as necessary
- Making payments on behalf of owner to mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc
- Providing annual reporting and tax documentation
- Inspecting properties upon tenant move out with appropriate reports and estimated damages
- Cleaning out and re-keying home after a tenant has moved
KII takes the pressure off when it comes to property management by handling these details and ensuring that the properties stay rented and in optimum condition for tenants, taking the pressure off the owners. Contact KII to learn more about what we can do to help manage your properties.